Red Light Camera Court Information
Red Light Administrative Hearing Location
Village of Evergreen Park Council Chambers
9418 S. Kedzie Avenue
Evergreen Park, Illinois 60805
Court Dates To Be Announced
To contest by mail:
- Fill in the CONTEST BY MAIL circle on the Notice of Violation Liability Stub and on the self-addressed return envelope.
- Enclose a letter signed by the registered owner of the vehicle setting forth facts that establish a defense.
- Enclose the Notice of Violation Liability Stub along with the above letter and any supporting evidence, such as affidavits, photos, state vehicle registration, official police vehicle theft and/or recovery reports with the Violation Notice Number indicated.
- Be certain these documents are legible and complete. Send copies, original documents will not be returned.
- Enclose all evidence to support your defense as the Hearing officer's decision is final.
- All Contest by Mail materials must be submitted using the enclosed return envelope and must be received by the Pay or Contest by Date.
- Please mail all contesting materials to: Village of Evergreen Park, PO Box 6723, Carol Stream, IL 60197-6723
To contest in person:
- Fill in the In Person Hearing circle on the Notice of Violation Liability Stub and on the self-addressed return envelope.
- Mail the Notice of Violation Liability Stub in the return envelope.
Please show up in person with your citation and photo identification for check in 15 minutes prior to the hearing.